Why Everyone Should Have One Sindhi Friend In Their Life? They Are Life Savers!
1. When you are with them, you will never go hungry!
If money is their first love, food is their second love! Because, Dal Pakwaan, Seera, Chola Double is a Part of their lives. Kha, Pee aìn Maze me Jee, is the motto of their life.
2. They will get some really awesome veg food.
If you are someone who is not a fan of veg, wait till you get a Sindhi friend! They will get you some really amazing Sindhi dishes like Sindhi Curry, Saai Bhaaji, Bhugga Chaawar, Aalooo Took and Matthaa to name a few…
3. They surely know how to save money!
They can be your financial analyst if need be! If you do any random shopping, their reaction is “ Al al Laa…hetro kharcho!” And to save you from so much Kharcho, they will make sure that you have all the money saving apps in your phone.
4. Need Kapda MarketReal Estate and Sensex tips? He is definitely your go-to person.
These guys just know everything about the Clothes, Real Estate & Share market! It’s like they have done some PhD in that field.
5. They are the best teachers when it comes to learning Business…every Sindhi is a Born Business Man.
6. You will learn a new and improved English language. They shall call Unkill and Aanti with the same Panache…
7. Their family is so wide spread, that you will always have someone in any city, country or continent you go to
So the next time you shift to a new place, you need not worry about being alone. Your friend’s Bhaa and Dadaa will be waiting for you!
8. They are born businessmen! Business is in their blood.
These guys don’t believe in doing a job. They believe in being the boss. Agar Boot bhi vikran…ta bhi business hi kandaa…keh ji Naukari na kandaa… ! And they will teach you all the aspects of doing a business. Just for your benefit you know.
9. To bargain is their birthright! They will bargain and they will teach you how to bargain!
If you go for shopping with them, you will definitely save a lot of money! They will bargain and bargain really hard! And yes, you will get a lot of tips.
10. Doesn’t matter where you are travelling, they will always get Garma Garam Samboso for you. ..
Any travelling plan with them is incomplete without Papad and Patata. They will always take up the responsibility of getting food.
11. You don’t need to open Zomato when they are with you, they know all the food joints in the remotest places.
Again, when it comes to food, you really need not worry when you are with them.
12. Their families still go for picnics like the good old days.
They will go to a garden or a beach and take mattress, Aaloo Took and Roti and play antaakshri. Super fun, right?
13. They are the most friendliest people ever
When you are with them, they will never let you feel left out! Even if you have met your friend’s family for the first time, they will make you feel like you know them forever.
Now go and hug your Sindhi friend !
If you can’t do that, share it with them and tell them that you love them!